Yoga for a Happy Back Certification Training
with Shawnee Thornton Hardy
A 70 hour special certification program designed for Yoga Teachers who wish to continue their education in anatomy, therapeutics and yoga for spinal health. Graduates will feel confident to work with students with injuries and limitations, both in a group class setting and in the context of private Yoga Therapy sessions.
Prerequisite: 200-hour Yoga teacher training
Why a “Happy Back” Certification?
- Work confidently with students who have special needs, injuries and chronic pain
- Build Yoga programs tailored to the needs of individuals with specific conditions
- Attract a larger student base to your classes and increase your private classes
- Yoga teachers with a broad understanding of anatomy, injury assessment and management skills are an asset to any Yoga studio or sports facility
- Provides the tools to prevent and heal injuries and create safe Yoga programs that include modifications, adjustments, use of props and the Yoga Wall.
- Gain experience and knowledge in using the Yoga Wall as a Therapeutic Tool
- Keep yourself and others safe while enjoying Yoga practice!
July 13-22, 2018
$1750 – Early Bird Deadline if registered by May 13th, 2018
$1950 full tuition after early bird deadline
50% refund given less $200 non-refundable deposit 2 weeks before the course. After that, no refunds will be given.
For more information
Taught by Jaimie Perkunas and Shawnee Thornton-Hardy